We can’t neglect the most important, we can’t neglect ourselves. We can have it all and yet not have anything. We bring you the Best HEALTH QUOTES because we appreciate you and we want you to live long and well.
What is the point of having all that money if you can’t get up to spend it?
How do you enjoy your children if you are too weak to participate in their lives?
How do you prove your love if all you can do is lay in a hospital bed?
Health comes first and it requires balance. Take care of your mind. Get some sleep. Watch what you put in your body. Exercise and connect with something greater than yourself. This will bring you health and through that will flow happiness.
Heed that health is much more than what you put in to maintain your body and self. It also increases by what you can share from the heart, for the good of others.
41 Astounding Health Quotes:
1. “To get rich never your risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth.” ― RICHARD BAKER
2. “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.” ― LORD BYRON
3. “Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.” ― LEO TOLSTOY
4. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” ― JOSH BILLINGS
5. “Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” ― DOUG LARSON
6. “We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.” ― KURT VONNEGUT, JR.
7. “The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine.” ― HIPPOCRATES
8. “Giving is the secret to a healthy life. Not necessarily money, but whatever a person has to give of encouragement, sympathy, and understanding.” ― JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER
9. “Happiness? That’s nothing more than good health and a poor memory.” ― DR. ALBERT SCHWEITZER
10. “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.” ― THOMAS CARLYLE
11. “To ensure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ― WILLIAM LONDEN
12. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ― GAUTAMA BUDDHA
13. “I thought: If I was lucky enough to live, I’d change, myself – I realized I could have a new life-new energy, new endurance, and feel better about myself.” ― LARRY KING
14. “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” ― BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
15. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” ― MARK TWAIN
16. “Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded.” ― JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
17. “True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.” ― WILLIAM PENN
18. “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” ― JOAN WELSH
19. ”If you’re happy, if you’re feeling good, then nothing else matters.” ― ROBIN WRIGHT
20. “A bodily disease which we look upon as whole and entire within itself, may, after all, be but a symptom of some ailment in the spiritual part.” ― NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE
21. “Ill-health of body or of mind, is defeat. Health alone is Victory. Let all men, if they can manage it, contrive to be healthy!” ― THOMAS CARLYLE
22. “Get Health. No labour, effort nor exercise that can gain it must be grudged.” ― RALPH WALDO EMERSON
23. “People who laugh actually live longer than those who don’t laugh. Few persons realize that health actually varies according to the amount of laughter.” ― JAMES J. WALSH
24. “The welfare and the future of our societies depend on our capacity to remain mobilized so as to improve the health of every mother and child.” ― JEAN PING
25. “Health is the greatest of all possessions; a pale cobbler is better than a sick king.” ― ISAAC BICKERSTAFF
26. “As I see it every day you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself.” ― ADELLE DAVIS
27. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” ― BUDDHA
28. “A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” ― PAUL DUDLEY WHITE
29. “The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their happiness and all their powers as a state depend.” ― BENJAMIN DISRAELI
30. “He’s the best physician that knows the worthlessness of the most medicines.” ― BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
31. “The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.” ― HARRY J. JOHNSON
32. “I think you might dispense with half your doctors if you would only consult Dr. Sun more.” ― HENRY WARD BEECHER
33. “Prevention is better than cure.” ― DESIDERIUS ERASMUS
34. “Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” ― JOSEPH ADDISON
35. “Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?” ― GEORGE CARLIN
36. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” ― MAHATMA GANDHI
37. “Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well.” ― MARTIAL
38. “Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, a blessing money can’t buy.” ―
39. “Joy, temperance, and repose, slam the door on the doctor’s nose.” ― HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW
40. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” ― TOM STOPPARD
41. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ― JIM ROHN